TACOMA WA 98406
Clothing, Shoes & Accessories
1. Purchased a bundle of clothing.
2. Made false claims that clothes smelled.
3. Did not read item description and filed return case stating that clothes were not as described.
4. Took pictures showing no flaws that were not included in the description.
5. Sent continuous messages of an inappropriate nature.
6. Returned clothing with the following: living spider (really!), dead bugs (several), grass, grass stains, paint stains, bleach stains, human hair, animal hair. Included a new item that was returned to us with 2 pulls and pilling.
7. Return also included a threatening note.
This buyer is also a seller and has multiple fake purses and clothing items in her closet. Poshmark is inadequate as always. I never thought that I would say that Mercari and Ebay have better support - sell there instead.